Brand Warranty Policy
ABOVE-GROUND POOLS GENERAL WARRANTY:
Scope of General Warranty
- The general warranty applies to those pool components (hereinafter referred to as “Product’s”) that include:
- The pool’s structure, including the vertical and horizontal pipes, the T joints, U shaped legs, the pool ladder, the pool cover and ground cloth, the connectors and joints.
- The pool liner used to store the water.
- Any other parts which shall be only limited to Electrical units of the Products.
Toy World Distributor LLC Product’s Warranty
- The purposes of this warranty pertaining to Product’s, manufacturing defects (hereinafter referred to as “Manufacturing Defect” or “Manufacturing Defects”) are those that
- Seriously impair the quality, safety, or use of the pool, or
- Render the pool unsuitable for its intended purpose or severely diminish its utility, or
- Adversely affect a critical Part of the Product, such that the stability of the structure is compromised. However, the instances of damage and deterioration described in Section 8, which are not the result of Manufacturing Defects, are excluded from the Product’s warranty and in no way impose any liability on Toy World Distributor LLC.
- Toy World Distributor LLC warranties products only within the United Arab Emirates
Toy World Distributor LLC
Warranty Period for Manufacturing Defects in Product’s
- Toy World Distributor LLC warranty pertaining to Manufacturing Defects in Product’s shall be effective from the date of purchase mentioned on the purchase contract/order and expires no later than the end of the 7 days following the purchase date and shall be subject to Exclusion of warranty. Warranty for the electric units of the Product shall be 3 months
Once the respective warranty has expired, Toy World Distributor LLC is released from all liabilities for any damages of whatsoever nature Product’s, and thereafter from the end of the respective warranty period mentioned under this clause and for Exclusion of Warranty, the Customer shall be solely responsible for all costs pertaining to repairs and replacements, freight charges regardless of the causes and circumstances requiring said repairs or replacements.
Notification of Possible Manufacturing Defects
- The Customer must promptly notify Toy World Distributor LLC in writing of any possible manufacturing defects in the Product’s along with the detailed description supported by picture evidences of such possible manufacturing defects (“ Report”). Toy World Distributor LLC must receive this notification no later than two days after the first appearance of such defects. Any delays in notification of defects shall make the warranty void . Upon receiving the notification with the report, Toy World Distributor LLC will review the report and if satisfied after considering the exclusion of, that the Defects are Manufacturing Defects, Toy World Distribution LLC will inform the Customer about the repairs required on the Product’s to rectify the said Manufacturing Defects.
Repairing of Manufacturing Defects in the First 3 months of the Warranty Period of Electric Units.
- If from the submitted Report and evidences provided under Section 4, it is concluded that the Manufacturing Defects is required to be rectified during the warranty period, the cost of replacement of Electrical Unit of Product or any parts thereof, shall be borne by Toy World Distributor LLC. If repairs to electric units of Product require travel, the alteration and repair of structures, earthwork, landscaping, Product or devices other than the Electrical Unit being repaired, the cost of such aforementioned travel, modification and repair of structures, earthwork, landscaping, Product and devices shall be borne entirely by the Customer. Under no circumstances will Toy World Distributor LLC be liable for refund any such cost or be responsible for installation of replaced or repaired Electrical Unit of the Product or any Part or the Product itself.
- Under no circumstances will Toy World Distributor LLC be liable for any refund or be responsible for freight costs of replaced or repaired Product’s or any Part thereof.
Exclusion of Warranty
- The following instances of damage, deterioration and change in appearance are not caused by Manufacturing Defects in Product’s and shall in no way impose any liability on Toy World Distributor LLC:
- Damage resulting from defects in materials and Product furnished and installed by the Customer.
- Damage resulting from pieces of Product furnished and installed by the Customer that impede or interfere with normal operation of the pool.
- Damage caused by a major accumulation of water in the ground, leaving the pool completely empty.
- Damage resulting from an installation performed by the Customer and the Customer’s agents that fails to comply with Toy World Distributor LLC standards as described in the Construction Specifications brochures and the Use and Maintenance Guide.
- Damage to the Product or part thereof resulting from an act of God or force majeure such as, but not limited to, lightning, flooding, and the overflow of moving or stationary bodies of water, earthquakes, shifting soil or unusual climatic conditions such as a deep freeze or heavy downpour.
- Damage to the Product caused by the inadequate care and improper use of the pool, as well as by removals, modifications and additions carried out by the Customer. Toy World Distributor LLC strongly emphasizes the importance of complying with the maintenance tips and instructions found in the Use and Maintenance Guide. Damage that may result from improper care and are the responsibility of the Customer; these include damage caused by improper winterizing, poor water quality, and excessive acidity, leaving the pool empty and improper drainage.
- Damage caused to Product’s other than the wall and the structure, due to the poor condition of the ground or bad installation.
- Deterioration resulting from normal wear and tear of the pool structure.
- Scratches, discoloration, buckling, cracks and shrinkage that result from normal wear and the normal behavior of the materials, and which are not damages that justify replacing some or all of the Product’s, piping, small Product’s, skimmer and other items discussed in Sections 8 and 9, nor the replacement of any other piece of Product, item, or accessory.
- The deterioration of the pool or its foundation due to existing tree roots on the Customer’s property or neighboring lots.
- The deterioration of the pool or its foundation due to the presence of stumps or other objects in the ground.
- Damage caused by a sand bottom that has bumps, holes, or furrows created by ants or worms, and generally, any damage caused by animals and insects such as, but not limited to, rats, mice, squirrels, raccoons, birds, worms and ants.
- Damage caused by the weight of accumulated snow or ice on the pool.
- Damage caused by the settling of the soil outside the pool’s perimeter.
- Damage caused by the pressure exerted by the winter blanket or its fastening system.
- If Toy world distributor llc is unable to provide the requested assistance after receiving service calls made late in the fall when the weather makes such requested assistance impossible, Toy world distributor llc shall in no way be held liable for damages resulting from Toy world distributor llc’s inability to respond.
- Damage caused by the presence in the ground or elsewhere of pollutants or contaminants in any form, regardless whether they are solids, liquids, gases, microorganisms, odours, heat, vibrations, radiation or any combination of these elements.
- Damage caused by a utility service’s failure to supply gas, water or electricity.
- This warranty is null and void if any chlorine generator, using salt, is used on a non resin/resin pool structure.
Compensation for Damage.
- In no event, Toy World Distribution LLC, be liable for any damages arising out of delays, and for any consequential damages including 3rd party damages of whatsoever nature.
Supply of Water and Chemical Products
- Toy World Distributor LLC shall not be liable for the costs of supply of water and chemical products, including salt, when installing the pool, and shall not assume such costs if it is necessary to refill a pool that needed to be emptied to perform inspections, maintenance or repairs.
- This warranty grants Toy World Distributor LLC customers particular rights as detailed in this document. Beyond these, Toy World Distributor LLC does not provide any other express, tacit, verbal or written warranties. Toy World Distributor LLC and the Customer agree that this document includes all warranty terms and conditions and that no other written, verbal or implicit agreements regarding the warranty were discussed or made by Toy World Distributor LLC and the Customer.
- This warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser and is non- transferable. The underlining of words in the section headings is intended strictly to facilitate the reading of this document and shall not be interpreted in any other way
- This General Warranty Terms and Conditions may be changed any time by Toy World Distributor LLC by giving 30 days’ notice to Existing customer whose purchase of Product is under warranty.
All rights to this document are expressly reserved by Toy World Distributor LLC.
Warranty for Intex Air beds & Air Furniture
The Intex airbed / furniture has been manufactured using the highest quality materials and workmanship. All Intex products have been inspected and found free of defects prior to leaving the factory. The above-mentioned Airbed / furniture’s being a hygienic product would have a “NO RETURN & NO EXCHANGE” policy. This Limited Warranty applies to the Intex airbed / furniture only. The provisions of this Limited Warranty apply only to the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase.
Toy World Distributor LLC warranty for Intex airbed/ Furniture is applicable only in United Arab Emirates.
If a manufacturing defect is found within this 3 month period, the customer has to contact Toy World Distributor LLC within the stipulated period. Toy world Distributor LLC will determine the validity of the claim and has sole discretion on the same. If Toy World Distributor LLC directs you to return the product, please carefully pack the product and send it with our service centre representative. Upon receipt of the returned product, the Toy World Distributor LLC Service Centre will inspect the item and determine the validity of the claim. If the provisions of this warranty cover the item, the item will be repaired or replaced at no charge. This Limited Warranty does not apply if the Intex airbed / furniture is subject to negligence, accident, improper operation, improper voltage or current contrary to operating instructions, improper maintenance or storage, abnormal use or application, damage caused due to environmental or natural elements, failure to follow product instructions or to damage by circumstances beyond Intex’s control, including but not limited to, punctures, tears, abrasions, or ordinary wear and tear. This Limited Warranty applies only to those parts and components manufactured by Intex. The Limited Warranty does not cover unauthorized alterations to the airbed / furniture.
The total liability of Toy World Distributor LLC at all times shall not exceed the actual purchase price of that particular item.
Toy World Distributor LLC shall not be liable for any consequential damages of whatsoever nature.
Warranty Periods and Turnaround Time for Returns
Most products purchased from Toy World Distributor LLC carry express manufacturer warranty periods of twelve months, and we can , in our sole discretion, assist customers outside the warranty periods depending on the nature of the item. Some products such as supplies, tools, refurbished, single use products, hobby products or toys may not reasonably be expected to last long periods of time - in these instances we in our sole discretion help the Customer with repair or replace parts at a nominal cost. Toy World Distributor LLC is very reasonable in these circumstances and always complies with consumer guarantees, so we're here to help where possible.
Toy World Distributor LLC processes warranties promptly and within a reasonable period from the time that they are received by us. The time required for remedying a warranty claim will include: the time it takes for Customer to send us the item, our time to test, repair or replace the item, and the shipping back to our customer.
Should any customer require assistance with an item purchased from Toy World Distributor LLC or have any questions on warranty and return guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Congratulations on purchasing your new Intex Inflatable boat.
CONDITIONS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN WARRANTY COVERAGE: FOR CHALLENGER/EXCURSION/SEA HAWK/MARINER AND KAYAK.
Warranty coverage is available only to customers that purchase directly from Toy World Distributor LLC or a Dealer authorized by Toy World Distributor LLC. Routine maintenance and care outlined in the Operation and Maintenance Manual must be performed in a timely manner in order to maintain warranty coverage. This warranty is not transferable, and Customer must have proof of purchase at the time of making any Warranty claims.
Duration of Coverage:
- For the inflatable tubes: fabric integrity, seams, buoyancy, air tightness:
- All attachments, accessories, parts and equipment including but not limited to Air Deck, oars, seats, pumps, handles, d-rings, seat webbings, rope holds, oar holders, floors, wheels, kayak trolleys, valves:
- Months limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Warranty is applicable only in UAE
Toy World Distributor LLC or its authorized representative will repair, or at its option, replace any of the shortcomings described above under the respective warranty periods. In the event of a claim, Customer must report the defect in writing or by email, which shall include the model number, full identification number, vendor name and a receipt with date of purchase, your contact details and information about the error or defect. Customer should also send pictures of the affected area in order to make an assessment for course of action. One of our representatives will contact Customer to assess the fault / defect with the boat. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to return the boat to Toy World Distributor LLC for service.
Toy World Distributor LLC in its sole discretion shall decide whether to repair or replace any part or rectifying the Defects. Should the customer decide to upgrade to a new or different part rather than to repair, the cost of such upgradation and replacement of part shall be borne by the customer. . Under no circumstances will Toy World Distributor LLC be responsible for incidental or consequential damages in connection with use of Intex boats. Toy World Distributor LLC’s total liability for any claims of whatsoever nature including but not limited to the sale or use of boats, parts and accessories etc, shall exceed the purchase price of the product.
What is Not Covered
- Use of the boat for racing or commercial use. (our boats are designed and built for recreational purposes)
- Use of power greater than max Hp rating.
- Misuse, abuse or neglect, such as improper docking, towing, driving, packing, transport or storage.
- Use of boat other than for the purpose it is intended for.
- Collision, improper transportation, punctures, tears, abrasions, discoloration, theft, fire , etc.
- Changes and modifications to the original product.
- Damage, such as corrosion of metal parts due to lack of maintenance, or premature wear due to improper assembly or disassembly.
- Purchase of a demo or used boat.
- Consequential damage
- Normal ageing of the boat and normal wear and tear.
Take care of your boat; the better you take care of it, the longer it will last. Covering a boat when not in use is always recommended. Keep the buoyancy tube away from sharp objects that could cause damage. Keep tubes at recommended inflation pressures. We recommend when fishing in an inflatable boat that fish go straight into a fish bin to avoid damage.
We hope your Intex Inflatable will provide you with many years of enjoyment. If you have any questions, contact your local dealer or Toy World Distributor LLC.
Limited Warranty Inflatable Products
ALL PRODUCTS: 7 days of LIMITED WARRANTY from the date of purchase.
- All warranties require proof of purchase date on receipt
- Toy World Distributor LLC warranties products only within the United Arab Emirates.
If your product is still under the 7 day warranty period, please email the following to [email protected]
- Shipping Address: (We do not ship via the postal service so this must be a physical address.)
- Best Daytime Phone Number:
- E-Mail Address:
- Product Model Number #
- Description of the Problem (Please indicate the location of the problem- cover, main tube, backrest tube, etc.)
- Date of Purchase / Sales Receipt
- Proof of Purchase: Please scan and attach sales receipt. WARRANTIES CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT A RECEIPT/Delivery Note.
- Photo of the Defect: Please attach a photo
* We are unable to warranty a product without all pertinent information listed above.
The toyworld distributor warranty does not cover:
- Product DELIVERY NOTES without the TW Stamp.
- Failures caused by over-inflation and under-inflation
- Snags, tears, cuts and punctures obtained during normal use
- Fading from exposure to sunlight or weathering
- Misuse, abuse and neglect
- Improper storage
- Items used in a Commercial Setting/Application
- Product degradation due to chemicals (e.g. Chlorine, etc.)
- Open box/Used items
Warranty claim process and shipping:
- It may take 1-7 business days from the receipt of the warranty claim will all details to be processed.
- For any replacement of part ordered during warranty, the shipping time shall be 5 to 7 days in addition to normal time required for warranty claims.
- Any warranty claims with missing details (as listed above), shall not be accepted and this may delay the process of warranty to which Toy World Distributor LLC shall be responsible.
- All communication will be done through email.
- Customer shall receive an email with details of shipment if Toy World Distributor LLC opts to replace the defective item.
- In no circumstances, Customer shall be liable for any refund.
- There is no charge for regular shipping for the items which would be replaced/ repaired as a part of our warranty policy.
The total liability of Toy World Distributor LLC for whatsoever reason, at all times shall be maximum up to the Price of the product and in no circumstances, Toy World Distribution LLC shall be liable for and indirect cost or consequential damages.
We believe in helping families go outside and be active. Kids and families deserve safe, active, outdoor play and that’s exactly what delivers.
Our warranty has always been an industry leader. We are proud to offer a world-class 3 month warranty on the whole trampoline. Unlike other trampoline warranties that cover specific parts, our 3 month warranty covers the entire trampoline; from net to frame to mat – we’re here for you! It’s our years of fun guarantee!
Please note that our trampoline warranty is not transferrable if you decide to sell your trampoline on to another owner. If you have any queries relating to this please get in touch with our team who will be able to give you further information and advice.
Although the Trampoline was initially marked as a product for the garden, our warranty is also applicable for commercial customers (e.g. schools, organizations, farm parks, clubs, resorts etc.). Trampoline warrant various components against faults and workmanship as follows:
Trampoline warrant various components against faults and workmanship as follows:
|Components||Commercial Warranty Period|
|Enclosure Net||3 months|
Trampoline warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal domestic use and service conditions which do not include general wear and tear, burns, cuts or snags.
We are also not liable for costs, damages or repairs as a result of weather, theft, fire damage, vandalism or repairs/alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
Accessory Warranty Coverage
The warranty on all Trampoline accessories is 3 months from the date of purchase.
The maximum weight allowance on our trampolines is as follows and failure for adherence calls for cancellation of the warranty.
|Size||Maximum allowed weight|
|6 Feet||70 kg|
|8 Feet / 10 Feet / 12 Feet / 15 Feet||100 kg|
Should your Trampoline be out of warranty and require any replacement parts, these can be purchased by calling our customer care team or via our contact us page.
Warranty for Rechargeable Toys and Flying Toys
Due to the nature of the products we sell and the environment they operate in, breakages can occur. We give a 90 day warranty on the electrics on the vehicle from date of purchase, we would expect you to return the faulty parts to us for warranty, and all warranty Parts will be inspected by Toy World and are aimed to be dispatched the within 7 working days upon receiving faulty part, after the 90 days any parts that will be sent to the manufacturers for inspection during the rest of the manufacturer’s warranty. You will be notified by email if your claim is valid in which case it will be repaired or replaced and sent back to you. If the product or parts are not covered by the warranty a quote will be supplied for repair also you will be required to cover any transportation fees. All warranty claims are for Purchaser only and require original proof of purchase, warranty is none transferable.
The Goods usually come with a manufacturer's warranty. The scope and duration of the warranty varies from product to product and will usually cover manufacturing defects but not physical damage cause by crashing, abuse, water ingress or general wear and tear or if Goods have been misused, altered or repaired without our approval. You should refer to the terms of the warranty supplied with the Goods. You may contact us in the first instance and we will usually inspect the Goods and may be able to deal with your query through a phone call or email. You should not make any further use of Goods where you discover a defect as this may affect your rights under the manufacturer's warranty. Any Goods which need to be returned for these purposes should always be clean and not covered in dirt. You should also complete any warranty card details to claim under a manufacturer's warranty and provide a copy of your receipt together with a note detailing the problem and the reason for the return. Warranty is applicable only in United Arab Emirates or in territory where we have our authorized stores.
- The following conditions must be met for warranty service:
- During warranty period, product is used normally, as intended by the manufacturer;
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed;
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
- Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number.
- The following conditions are NOT subject to warranty service:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors;
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembling or shell opening;
- Damage caused by improper installation, or incorrect use of operation despite the guidance of manuals;
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger;
- Damage caused by any flights which didn't follow the instructions of the manuals;
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.);
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.);
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.);
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe takeoff weight;
- Damage caused by forced flight when components have been aged or damaged;
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts;
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
Warranty Information - TOYS
Toy World Distributor LLC distributes fun, high quality toys and related accessories in connection with Pools and other recreational items. We warrant to the original purchaser that this product is free of defects in materials or workmanship for 7 days from the date of purchase (dated sales receipt is required for proof of purchase).
At the sole election of Toy World Distributor LLC, the only remedies available under this warranty will be either replacement of the defective part or product replacement due to a manufacturing defect.
This warranty is valid only if the product has been assembled and maintained as per the instructions provided with the Product. This warranty does not cover abuse, accident, cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear, or any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship or previously repaired by other party without prior approval from Toy World Distributor LLC.
This Limited Warranty
- applies only to single family use only for the original purchaser/gift recipient (with gift receipt) of the product,
- covers purchases solely from an authorized retailer or distributor
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Warranty is applicable only in UAE.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER STATUTORY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOY WORLD DISTRIBUTOR LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONDITION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, NO MATTER HOW ARISING.
WARRANTY ON INTEX SAND FILTER PUMP/ SALTWATER SYSTEM /INTEEX TROLLING MOTORS
Toyworld Distributor LLC (“TOYWORLD”) extends the following limited warranty to the original retail purchaser only. Warranty coverage is not transferable.
INTEX- Limited 1-Year Warranty on the Entire Product
TOYWORLD warrants to the original retail purchaser only that the purchaser’s new INTEX motorized products will be materially free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one (1) years after the date of purchase. TOYWORLD will (at its option) repair or replace, free of charge, any parts found by TOYWORLD to be defective during the term of this warranty. Such repair or replacement shall be the sole and exclusive liability of TOYWORLD and the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser for breach of this warranty.
INTEX Trolling Motors one year’s Warranty on Composite Shaft
TOYWORLD warrants to the original retail purchaser only that the composite shaft of the purchaser’s INTEX trolling motor will be materially free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of original Purchase. TOYWORLD will provide a new composite shaft, free of charge, to replace any composite shaft found by TOYWORLD to be defective during the term of this warranty. Providing a new composite shaft shall be the sole and exclusive liability of TOYWORLD and the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser for breach of this warranty; and purchaser shall be responsible for installing, or for the cost of labor to install, any new composite shaft provided by TOYWORLD.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been used commercially or for rental purposes. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, blemishes that do not affect the operation of the product, or damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, modification, shipping damages, acts of God, negligence of the user or misuse, improper or insufficient care or maintenance. DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USE OF OTHER REPLACEMENT PARTS NOT MEETING THE DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ORIGINAL PARTS WILL NOT BE COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. The costs of normal maintenance or replacement parts which are not in breach of the limited warranty are the responsibility of the purchaser. Prior to using products, the purchaser shall determine the suitability of the products for the intended use and assumes all related risk and liability. Any assistance TOYWORLD provides to or procures for the purchaser outside the terms, limitations or exclusions of this limited warranty will not constitute a waiver of the terms, limitations or exclusions, nor will such assistance extend or revive the warranty. TOYWORLD will not reimburse the purchaser for any expenses incurred by the purchaser in repairing, correcting or replacing any defective products or parts, except those incurred with TOYWORLD’s prior written permission. TOYWORLD'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO COVERED PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASER'S ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR SUCH PRODUCT.
TOYWORLD warranties products only within the United Arab Emirates.
NOTE: Do not return your INTEX product to your retailer. Your retailer is not authorized to repair or replace products.
THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXTEND BEYOND THE DURATION OF THE RELEVANT EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TOYWORLD BE LIABLE FOR PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Without limiting the foregoing, TOYWORLD assumes no responsibility for loss of use of product, loss of time, inconvenience or other damage